Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Video with integrated ppt on solar eclipse



solar eclipse.



Class: IV
Subject: Science







objectives of the voice over lesson 

after the voice over lesson a child should be able to, 

1/ explain solar system in their own words after the teachers explanation

2/ define the word eclipse in their own understanding

3/ how shadows are formed and differentiate between the types of shadow. 






How did I create this voice over ppt? 

- In my laptop, I directly went to Microsoft office and opened PowerPoint. 

- Then I started making PowerPoint presentation on this topic. 

- I inserted different presentation background one after another to attract my learners. 

- Then I began inserting texts, related pictures, tried out putting shapes. 

- After that my presentation was completed.

- Then I planned to record my presentation using the record feature in the laptop. 

- I recorded the slides so that it will help learners understand the concept. 

- After recording, I exported my presentation into a video. This feature was there in the laptop. 

so finally this video is the output.


Activity

after finishing with the content sharing from the voice over lesson you will do a activity by clicking to the link provided below,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNgGSj1X3XISpaQB0vvprkMqxI7A9khsgI0C64U5HRfRNLGA/viewform


No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural and hand made things(grade 3)

  Natural and Man-Made Things lesson objectives at the end of the lesson every child should be able to, define natural and man made things a...